Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday~ Our Crazy Busy Week!!



TGIF, friends!! It has seriously just been TOO long since I have linked up for "5 on Friday!" with Darci over at The Good Life Blog! 

This week has been a CRAZY busy week to say the least! Every day has been one camp, activity, or appointment after another, and as much as I love staying busy, I sure am glad much fun was had by all, and next week will be a little less busy! ;)

I figured what better week than to share my favorite moments from these past five days!!


Monday Miss Bella started her Princess Camp (yes we drove an hour every day to attend this) but it was SO worth it, as she had just so much fun; there is nothing more sweet than seeing her happy, smiling face! She has recently become OBSESSED with Frozen, and we do not have an Elsa costume YET! She so badly wants one, so I MAY have ordered one ahead for her to wear on Halloween! ...I mean every other little girl is going to be Elsa too, right!? lol...might as well be her too! ;)  


Here she is getting a picture with Queen Elsa and Olaf!! If any of you remember from the Disney Cruise, this girl FREEZES up when in the presence of characters! lol! She loves it but get SO SHY!!  This picture perfectly captures this!


To open the camp, Olaf did a fun dance to "In Summer" from Frozen!


They decorated the hall at the church so pretty each day for the theme of that day! Monday was Frozen, Tuesday was Aladdin, Wednesday was Rapunzel, and Thursday was Sofia the First!!


Each day there were four different centers-- two crafts, storytime, and games! This day they made a SUPER cute Olaf by painting him with shaving cream, glue, and glitter! It was a perfect mixture that dried overnight, and the girls took home their masterpieces the next day. ;)


She was VERY focused on painting :)  I can't wait to do a project like this at home with both of the kiddies! It seemed so easy and fun and could be used for a variety of different crafts!


Each day they had a snack that was reminiscent of the theme for that day.  This Olaf snowman made out of doughnuts was my favorite! They even had blue fruit punch! I mean how cute, right!? ;)


The little girls each got to make a princess wand with their name on it. :)


Pin the Nose on Olaf was super cute! She MAY have taken the bandana off and cheated a TAD to see where she was placing the nose! haha!


Olaf bowling was another game that day! So so cute!!


After Princess Camp and a nap, Bella tagged along to my 20-week OB appointment!! She looked so cute in her Matilda Jane cakewalk dress!  She was SO excited that since she was along without Preston she got to push all the buttons in the elevator  herself!! hahaha ;)


We were both getting a little impatient waiting in the line to check-in! ~arms crossed and all!!


We drove back home, she had dinner, and then off to her 1st summer session of ballet and tap class!! She has come a LONG way from the ultra-shy 2-year-old she was last fall! I am so happy she keeps loving it more and more!


Preston had his 2nd t-ball game on Monday night, and Miss Bella was just so happy to be able to walk between two of her grandpas!


Mr. Preston had the greatest of fans in his great-grandparents-- Adam's grandma and grandpa! He sure is a lucky boy having such a fan section at his games :) Grandma Joyce, Papa Steve, and Grandpa Mike also came! We love the sweet support they all have for him! :) He had another awesome week of great hitting and even got to play 1st base!! I just love watching him enjoy this new sport! 





#2~ 








Tuesday Preston went fishing with Grandpa Mike at Daddy's work!! They have a pond there, & it was just a perfect place to be able to catch a lot of fish and be close to Daddy all at the same time! I loved getting these pictures from Grandpa, & I especially love seeing how much fun he had! Needless to say he slept VERY well that night!! 


#3~ 







Bella enjoying more fun at Princess Camp on Tuesday & Wednesday! She totally ROCKED the Rapunzel hair and could seriously be her real life twin! ;) I was so surprised she wanted to wear the hair so bad-- much to my delight I obliged ;) 

#4 


Wednesday was also a SUPER exciting day, as I had my very 1st guest blogging spot over at one of my absolute fav blogs!! If you happened to miss it, you can see it here! Andrea and I have been good friends on IG for awhile and have gotten to know each other even better over the last few months...much in thanks to her getting me hooked addicted obsessed with Matilda Jane Clothing! Hahaha! It would not be a lie to say we have had phone conversations about the clothes! ;) Anyway! Yesterday was a "pinch me" day being able to share on her blog one of my very favorite things to do-- plan parties for my kiddies! I was smiling ear to ear all day! 

#5~


I was SO excited she finally got to have a perfect opportunity to wear the custom Sofia the First-themed dress I had originally planned for her to wear to her party.  I was so bummed when it did not arrive in time but so happy that she got to wear it to her last day of Princess Camp!  She loved it!!! I can't wait to get better pictures in it with a pretty backdrop-- something outside!! :) 


Cookie-crumbled pout & all we enjoyed the tiara-frosted cookies she frosted for the Tea Party on Thursday! 


"Fishing" while holding her Sofia doll...she totally cheated and bended down to use two hands to attach the fish! lol...totally something I would do! haha!


She loved getting her fingernails and toenails painted at one of the stations the last day!  Each little girl received a handmade purse, lip balm, and nailpolish to take home. It was so so sweet!!


Getting her hair braided and curled...Miss SERIOUS per usual-- but she was lovinggg every second! She sits so stoic! 


If you know her, you know that face means "I am LOVING this!" :)


And being SUCH a big girl standing by herself with some new friends from Princess Camp for the program!



Thursday topped off a super fun and exciting week of Princess Camp! Bella made me so SO proud when (after insisting I hold her or stay RIGHT by her side the entire week) she actually participated in the final program all by herself with me watching in the audience with the rest of the parents. This seriously was HUGE! It hit me what a little/big girl she is growing in to! What ever happened to my baby girl!? After wanting so badly for her to gain a little independence at camp this week, it was so bittersweet to see her performing right along with the rest of the girls! It melted me...seriously melted me!! She did such a great job, but I still am so so happy I was able to stay and not miss a best of everything she got to learn, do, and experience this week. We will definitely be returning next year! 

Phew!! This was a super busy, yet such fun-filled week!! There are so many fun memories to last a lifetime!! I am trying my best to soak up summer with these two as much as I possibly can, as this is the last summer that will be just the three of us during the days before Vivi arrives!! 

Monday I will be recapping another round of Matching Mama Monday posts and sharing some fun matching sister pictures for Bella and Vivi! I am having way too much fun finding matching outfits to dress them in! I seriously still can not believe that Bella will have a sister!! I am SO thrilled she will get the sister I never had, and I am equally as thrilled to have two best friends for life!!

...until next time!! 




8 comments:

  1. Oh MY goodness...Princess Camp looks amazing!!! I love how the days are themed! So fun to go from Princess, to baseball, then fishing!!! You are just adorable and your make up always looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara! I am so bummed! I totally replied to this, and it never showed up! Anyway! Thank you so much for your sweet words!! And the make-up compliment!? It totlally made my day!! Thank you honey!! <3

      Delete
  2. I am with Sara! Princess Camp looks like SOOOO much fun! What a fabulous idea! You are such a fantastic mommy that ensures that her kids get to have sooo many fun experiences- even simple things like fishing and tball- what fantastic memories!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet friend!! Awww you are so so sweet! Thanks for being such a great friend every which way! :)

      Delete
  3. Princess Bella is too cute! Loved the princess camp pics! And Olaf the donut snow man has me cracking up! Thanks for sharing!!
    xo Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling!! lol...right!? I was cracking up too! :) Thanks for coming over!!

      Delete
  4. omg my daughter would love that camp how cool! bella looks adorable! ansleigh is going to a frozen camp in a few weeks and they will learn dance moves to the songs and do a craft every day she cant wait! have a great week thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you honey!! oh my goodness I can't wait to see pics from her Frozen camp!! That sounds like so much fun! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a great week! <3

      Delete