Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Viva la Vivi!! ~Finally sharing our Mother's Day pictures!!

Happy happy Thursday!!  I have been holding on to some pictures for the last month that I was waiting to compile and share!!  I am so excited to finally have them out!

The week of Mother's Day I was pretty much an emotional rollercoaster; it was my first Mother's Day without my sweet mom, and I just knew there was something that would divert my emotions and sadness a bit.  I told my hubby that all I wanted for Mother's Day was to go to a local favorite spot of mine for pictures and snap some of the kiddies with the new pink heartbeat bear we had just gotten after finding out the gender of our baby is a girl!! I thought it would be so fun as well for the kiddies to participate and get it on all of the excitement (which they certainly did!!) So hubby obliged, and we made the short trek to our destination.  Of course before leaving the car we gave the pink teddy a hair bow and necklace to "girly" her up even more than she already was. :)

Below I put together my favorite pictures from that evening to share.  Of course I only thought it appropriate to have the kiddies both wear their positively pink attire! Miss Bella's tutu gown was a birthday gift from a friend last year that I have been so anxious for her to wear for the perfect occasion; this seemed the time!! :)

   The little heartbeat bear means so much to them, and they love how they can hear little Vivi's strong heartbeat inside. :)

                 
The pure love, joy, and happiness here just melts me!

                 

                   
Hooray!!! I get another sister!! LOL!! ;)
''

                 

                 
There are always lots of hugs to go around with these two! Vivi will sure feel loved from them and all of us when she arrives!


               
Can you tell they're looking at Daddy!? hahaha! (Mommy was taking the picture) ;)


               
Of course when we arrived at our destination it was a good 15-20 degrees cooler than our town :( ...luckily we had at least something to cover Miss Bella's little arms with!


                

               
SO.much.love for his little sis'!!


                
I could not resist sharing this-- her little pose was just too too much!! ;)


                 
I just love this picture; sometimes you don't know why you love a picture so much, but you just do!! There is so much love there.  

                   
Preston was ALL about getting pictures this day-- which can be a rarity sometimes!  I just can't believe he is 5 and will be halfway to 6 when Vivi is born!! Ahhh!! Time just flies too fast!!


                    
See what I mean? ...loving having his picture taken this day...my little GQ boy :)


                   
I just want to pinch his big boy cheeky face!! ;)

                 
                    
Proud big brother!!


                   
Daddy/daughter walk :) Daddy even donned pink for the occasion too!! Unfortunately he did not get in any pics since we did not have someone else to help take them! hahaha! Next time!! This was just for fun anyway!


                    
...and some of you may have already seen this picture on IG or Facebook, but I had to include it since Adam took it right before we left.  I just love this kind backdrop for pictures!


                     

We can not WAIT to meet sweet Vivian Pamela.  I can't believe it has already been five weeks since these pictures were taken...which obviously means 5 weeks closer to getting to meet our precious little miracle!!  She truly has already brightened our lives in more than we could have ever dreamed possible.  God sure does have the perfect timing for everything-- especially the incredible gift of her-- our second little princess :)

Next week I will be sharing some fun news about her due date & ultrasound pictures!! (She looks JUST like her pretty big sis Bella so far!) :) 

...until next time!!

















4 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! This is precious! You have the sweetest ideas and I love seeing your adorable kiddos who are always dressed so stinkin' cute!!! I am so happy to have "met" you through instagram and blogging and look forward to reading your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey!! Likewise!! It has been so fun! I can't wait to keep up with you and your sweet fam via IG and blogging too! <3

      Delete
  2. This post is just perfect....these pictures are sooo beautiful....I totally think you should have some framed and put in Vivi's nursery- I did something similar for Claire. You look so beautiful and are glowing...Vivi is such a special gift from not just God, but your mama as well. The pic of the kids hugging the bear is precious! I absolutely cannot wait to see Vivi!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! ...and I LOVE the idea about framing some of them!! I never thought of that!! And yes, I always feel such a special bond with you and especially knowing what a gift Vivi is to us-- melts my heart to have a friend who understands the depth there :) Love you friend!

      Delete