Monday, June 30, 2014

We heart Matilda Jane Clothing!!

Happy Monday!!

Anyone who knows me knows I love love love fashion and and especially love tot/kiddies' fashion as well!  I love styling and putting together outfits for both Preston and Bella, but especially love the girl clothes.  And with Vivi coming in less than four months, it has gotten even more fun! :) I wanted to share with you all a super huge sale that Matilda Jane clothing is having (JUST in case you have not heard of it yet!)  It ends today, and if you have never bought this brand but have wanted to this is a PERFECT and ideal time to do so!! EVERYTHING is 35% off-- that means all the lines listed on the website!! 

I have become hooked on this brand in the last few months, and it is VERY quickly becoming my favorite children's brand right along with Janie and Jack!! The reason I love love love Matilda Jane is the quality, comfort, and super cute and adorable styles and prints!! Every piece is so unique and exudes a whimsical effect. You just can't match the quality, comfort, and affordability-- especially on a great sale like this!! 

How CUTE is the packaging!? This was a picture I took of my very first order! 

Andrea is a favorite blogger of mine over at Momfessionals  that got me hooked initially, and if you are interested at all in purchasing anything you can do so by creating a wish list on Matilda Jane's page and putting katkempson@matildajaneclothing.com as the trunk keeper and Andrea McAnally as your Jane!! 

Below I am sharing some of the Matilda Jane pieces we have!! Bella loves wearing them! They are seriously the MOST comfortable clothes I have ever bought for her while also being the most unique! I just love how so many pieces mix and match and the fun prints; I honestly can not say enough great things about the brand. I was skeptical at first, but once your first order comes you are convinced. :) 



These pictures she is wearing the Butterfly Lulu Dress.  I love so many of their dresses because you can "winterize" them in cooler temps by adding a cute short or long-sleeve shirt underneath!  It gives the effect of a whole new outfit and look! :)


This was on Cinco De Mayo, and I thought the bright colors were perfect for this day-- or really any summer or fall day! It is the Perry Inn Knot Dress, and you can find it here!


This is a favorite top that initally sold out, but some sizes have popped back up! I bought it in a 4 so it could last her another season! Sometimes I buy to fit perfectly now or a little room to grow-- depending on the style and what other pieces we have that match! You can find the Pontoon Halter Top here! I think it is gone in smaller sizes, but you might get lucky if it pops back up. :)


This is the Larks Lake Ellie Top! This I purchased in size 2 to fit perfectly this summer! 



A fun matching picture with her Bitty Baby in our cat-eye sunnies from this spring in the Perry Inn Knot Dress! The nice thing about the knot dresses is you can "extend" the strap to grow with your little girl. :)


Mother's Day matching in the Gloria Bubblegum Dress! :) 



These pictures are a perfect example of how you can "winterize" and layer the pieces.  The Georgie Tee and Love Bug Knot Top can be worn separate or together to add a whimsical, unique look! I would have never ever ever paired these together, but when I saw it paired in a picture on the website, I was convinced! :) 

Some sweet kisses from big broski!! :)

Why are you taking my pictures SO early after waking up!? ;)

She was SO tired right after waking up when I tried to snap a picture of) the made-to-match bow with the dress! ;)


The Cakewalk Tank Dress can be found here! She has worn this a lot; it is a favorite and a perfect twirling dress! The fun thing is that SO many of the Matilda Jane Clothing outfits/pieces have made-to-match headbands you can purchase through Etsy! Two of my favorite are London Raquel and Cozette Couture! Each of them have a plethora of matching headband options to match Matilda Jane! I also love that they both run specials frequently for 20% off if you follow them on Facebook or Instagram! 


This is another favorite for twirling! A lot of moms have told me that they have this style frequently; I think this print is sold out now, but they will definitely be having more in this style probably in the future! 


The Trellis dress is in my top favorites! :) I love love love the color comb with the roses!



The Pond Hill Cookie Tank and these shorties are so sweet paired together. 

Something I have been having so much fun doing is getting a few matching pieces for Bella and Vivi to wear together when she is born! :) Below are the matching pieces they have so far, and Matilda Jane makes it so fun to match and coordinate two little girls! I just can't wait to see them together in these! :) The really nice thing was that most of these pieces I bought even cheaper than the 35% off when Matilda Jane Platinum's Good Luck Trunk did a major sale a few weeks ago that was over 50% off on some older lines.  The items sell super fast, but I got lucky to grab some matching pieces for the girls before some sold out. :) I am newer to this brand, but I am told this sale does not happen often, and it is always a random gamble what will show up! 






This is BY far my FAVORITE matching Matilda Jane outfits for the girls so far!! When I saw these dresses over half off it did not take long convincing myself that they were must-haves...especially when I saw the adorable coral crush knee-high socks with lace trim!! I mean oh my goodness HOW adorable right!? ;) 


And I just can't wait for the girlies to twirl together in these dresses!! :)



And this matching/coordinating set I love because Vivi's top (pictured middle) can match two of the tops that Bella has! It is like two matching outfits with only 3 pieces. ;) Here you can find the Georgie TeeBitty Ballerina Top, and Judy and Ethel Tank

I hope you enjoyed delving in and sharing with me on my new love of Matilda Jane clothing! Again, if you have never bought before and have been thinking of it, today is a PERFECT time to do so! This is the last day of the 35% off sale.  You can make a wish list by going to the website here, click on "Our Collection/Collection," and browse by collection or however you wish! You can add  items to your wishlist, and then email it to katkempson@matildajaneclothing.com ! Also, you can put your Jane as Andrea McAnally (her email is dave-and-andrea@hotmail.com ! 

...until next time!! 


















5 comments:

  1. I share in your addiction! I just can't get enough!! I love all of your matching outfits. Can't wait to see your precious girls in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! I can't wait to see your precious little girls in their matching outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop. It! This is too cute! Miss Bella needs to be a little model for Matilda Jane! It is PERFECT on her! And I'm totally kicking myself for not getting the Georgie Tee while it was on sale! Can't wait to see Vivi in the matching too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute outfits and what a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The Matilda Jane outfits are just darling!!!! Love love love the matching and I cannot wait to see Vivi and Bella in them ��������

    ReplyDelete