Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday! For this weeks's Five on Friday I am linking up with these sweet girls:



This week I wanted to talk all about Target's beloved "One Spot Collection." I am sure 90% of you know just exactly what I am talking about :) It is that neat little "spot" right when you walk in Target where everything is $1-$3!! ...andddd on top of the crazy great, wonderful, amazing prices the stuff is SUPER cute and always on trend. If you have never visited this section...it is a must and definitely love at first sight ;) And right now if you have the Cartwheel by Target app you can get an even additional 20% off the already crazy cheap prices! Now if that's not a great deal, I don't know what is!!


Here are my top 5 favorite things to pick up at the "One Spot." And ALL of these items happen to only be $1 each! After using my Cartwheel app coupon, each item came to 80 cents! ...now that is a great deal! If you have never shopped the one spot I hope you are now a new believer after this post :) 

#1 These super cute little organizers...I use them for mail or smaller crafting tools :) ...and for SO cheap!? It's a no-brainer! 



#2  Pretty baker's twine, flag push pins, sticky notepads, and pens. The baker's twine is a cream and gold, but in the past I have gotten all sorts of colors in this section-- red, mint, and pink-- so many fun options! Any happy crafter knows baker's twine is a must-have! The flag push pins are just adorable and fun, and everyone can use a cute notepad and pens :) 



#3 Trendy clips and paper clips! These are just so fun and have such neat designs, colors, etc. to add just the right pizazz to any craft or for everyday use. I love, love, love these! 


#4 Washi tape and ribbon! How cute are these fun washi tape designs!? The "One Spot" always has such festive patterns per what season and holiday it is close to. Right new there are so many fun Valentine's prints :) And the ribbon is perfect and fun for all sorts of happy crafting. 



#5 The perfect kiddie stuff and holiday goodies! The "One Spot" is my best friend when it comes to stocking stuffers at Christmas or just little travel-size sticker books, crayons, notepads, or little toys. Also it is great for treat bags at your kiddies' birthday parties or little holiday goodies for your own kids. This year I picked up some great finds for my kiddies' Valentine's Day table set-up. I also got some extra fun little trinkets. 



Well I hope you might have gotten some ideas from this little fun post! What are some of your favorite things to buy at the "one spot!?" 

...until next time!



8 comments:

  1. Hi, Shelby! I also love the one spot collection at Target! That's where I buy goodies to fill our good behavior treasure jar. In fact, it's on my to-do list to stock up there this coming week. I'm glad to know they've got super cute stuff right now! I love your blog and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen!! Thank you so much for stopping over!! I want to get a behavior treasure jar-- what an AWESOME idea!! And yes the One Spot is THE perfect place to buy goodies for that!! Thanks again!! <3

      Delete
  2. What fun goodies! Thanks for finding me at my blog-I enjoyed looking at yours too (especially mama and me matching Mondays) : )
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa!! And thanks for stopping over! Yes...loved it! I hope you're having a Happy Valentine Week! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Such cute stuff!
    I love the Baker's twine!
    I wish you could buy "one spot" items online too since I don't have a Target nearby.
    By the way, I love your blog design--it's so pretty! You have a sweet family.
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel! SO happy you stopped over! Oh.my.goodness!! Me TOO! I wish there was more online...I would be even more addicted lol! And thank you so so much!! Of course the sweet Andrea McAnally did it for me :) (obviously ;)) I love reading your blog...! Thanks again for coming over! :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE ME SOME TARGET.... and the dollar aisle just seals the deal! :) So glad you joined the link-up and said hello!!! Happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darci! I love keeping up with you & your sweet family (new follower!) :) Happy Valentine Week! :)

      Delete